If you are a fan of veggie pizza and spice, you should give this a try. Instead of using the traditional ranch packet, I recently discovered Frank’s Red Hot Ranch Seasoning Mix
The mix has a kick, so this is more of an adult appetizer, it might be a bit too hot for kids, but its really tasty and great for parties.
RED HOT VEGGIE PIZZA
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 PILLSBURY thin pizza crust, or brand you can find, regular is fine too
- 1 envelope franks red hot ranch, if you cant find use ranch and add 1 tablespoon franks red hot sauce
- 3 cups finely chopped mixed vegetables, I used peppers, and broccoli
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
On a greased cookie sheet, cook the pizza crust per directions. let cool a bit before adding topping
Chop veggies small and set aside, in a bowl add softened cream cheese, sour cream and ranch envelope, mix well
when crust is cool, spread the cream cheese mix over crust, add veggies and then sprinkle cheese on top, cut and serve.