Newly divorced Professor Evie Brown notices her student Cameron Slade and how attentive he seems, so totally unlike her ex-husband. Cameron is also delicious to look at, all taut body, broad shoulders, and hot eyes. He’s forbidden territory, but one late afternoon as she pleasures herself in an empty lecture hall, she looks up to find she’s not alone. He’s there…watching her.
And then there’s Sophie Walker. Ever since Evie met the sensual woman, she’s allowed her inhibitions to unreel, one by one. It’s Sophie who’s been sharing Evie’s erotic awakening, Sophie who she yearns for. Or is it?
Amazon Buy Link
About the Author:
If you like loaded baked potatoes, you will love this recipe. This is fairly easy to make. My only suggestion, keep an eye on the boiling potatoes. As soon as they are fork tender remove them from the stovetop and rinse them in cold water, also don’t put the water on high pressure or it could make your potatoes fall apart. If you follow the directions and tips you should have a tasty dish.
LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD
•5 pounds, peeled potatoes, cut in bite size pieces, like the size for regular potato salad
•3 green onions, cut in small pieces
•6 sliced cooked bacon, cut in ½ inch pieces or crumbles
•8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
•¼ cup mayonnaise
•16 ounces sour cream
•Salt & pepper to taste
•Boil diced potatoes until fork tender, mine took 25 minutes, drain & run under cold water to stop cooking, run water slow, or potatoes will break
• While the potatoes are cooking, mix onion, bacon, cheese, mayo and sour cream.
• When potatoes are done, put in a large bowl. Add mayo mix to the top, add salt and pepper. Fold in. check for seasoning & add more if needed. Keep cool, but I think it tastes best right after you make it. Cover & refrigerate left overs.
TITLE: Gun Kiss
AUTHOR: Khaled Talib
- Print Length: 221 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1772233498
- Publisher: Imajin Books (December 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2017
- ASIN: B077GF1Z67
BOOK DESCRIPTION, FROM AMAZON
When the Deringer pistol that shot Abraham Lincoln is stolen and ends up in the hands of a Russian military general, covert agent Blake Deco is tasked by the FBI to head to the Balkans to recover the historical weapon. Meanwhile, the United States media is abuzz with news of the mysterious disappearance of Hollywood movie star, Goldie St. Helen.
After Blake’s return from overseas, he receives a tip from a Mexican friend that a drug lord, obsessed with the beautiful actress, is holding her captive in Tijuana. With the help of a reluctant army friend, Blake mounts a daring rescue. What he doesn’t expect is to have feelings for Goldie—or that a killer is hunting them.
Blake Deco was hired by the FBI to recover The Deringer Pistol from the Russians that stole it. After returning from the job Blake was given information from an acquaintance in Mexico about a kidnapped American Actress, Goldie St. Helen being held by a drug lord. With the help of his good friend Jack, Blake heads to Mexico to return Goldie to the states and get her out of harms way. The job wasn’t as easy as Blake thought it would be and his being there sets off a domino affect of death and destruction.
I enjoyed this romantic suspense book. I enjoyed the characters and was glad to see all the story lines in the book come to a conclusion. While the book feels complete as a stand alone, I would love to hear more from these characters. A recommended read.
Vegas Gambler will be on tour from March 5 through April 5, and we’re giving away one free download from the Publisher’s Website to each of two winners. Winners may select from books One through Four in our Meghan’s Playhouse Series. You can find all series books at this link: http://www.extasybooks.com/meghan-s-playhouse/. Remember you may increase your chances of winning by visiting the other tour stops. You may find those locations here.
About the Author:
I love chocolate and cookies but sometimes I crave a simple cookie. These Sugar Cookies are simple and delicious. Feel free to add color sprinkles to match holidays and occasions.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- sugar for rolling cookies, Approx. ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or Sil Pat
- In a Kitchen Aid mixer or large bowl using a hand mixer, cream sugar and butter. When combined add egg, mix to combine.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Roll rounded teaspoonful of dough into balls, I use a ice cream scoop as a measure so they are all uniform, now roll balls into sugar to coat. Place on lined cookie sheets about 12 per cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes (mine cooked in 10 minutes per batch) or until lightly browned. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before placing on wire racks.