I had the privilege of receiving Air Heads candies and supplies for FREE from http://www.smiley360.com to join the #AirheadsCrafts experience! I am a huge fan of Lisa Renee Jones and the Inside Out Series. The series mentions an art gallery and roses often, and the book is coming soon to cable television. I decided to run with the book theme and make rainbow roses.
To Make the roses you need: (makes one rose)
1 sucker stick
1 air head bite
1 air heads extreme sweet and sour candy
a pizza cutter
- get supplies together
- take sucker stick, one air head & one air head bite, place on a clean surface
- take stick and wrap the airhead in half to secure on the stick
- add bite to middle of rose, finish wrapping air head around stick.
- take second air head wrap around the first to make a rose, play with the air head to make rose petal look.
- now that rose is complete get the air head extreme
- using pizza cutter slice the air head extreme so you are left with the color of your choice to make a bow.
- carefully make a small bow around the sucker stick right under rose.
I suggest making a few and adding to a small clean vase for serving.
***I received free air heads to make this project, opinions are my own***